profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Sunday, April 22, 2007 @ 6:37 pm
Friend HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TIARA!! ♥ Hope you liked your surprise party! Heehee. Okay so yesterday was quite fun. I + There's absolutely nothing like lounging about in a supermarket for the longest time and trying to avoid the salespeoples' suspicious stares and then finally coming out with an ice-cream cone and being faced with a drizzle then purposely stepping in all the puddles and acting like a fool on the side of a main road. :) + Borders sale today was so cool! Buy 4 items-- any item including magazines and Paperchase, and get 25% off the total receipt. Hahaha! I got this totally chicklit book and my brothers got magazines and my Mom got a magazine and my Dad didnt get anything because he'd already gotten something the week before. Cookies from Cedele = d to the e to the l-i-c-i-o-u-s. Then we came home and Dad & the brothers & I washed the car in the rain. Saved some water. (Insert another beeeg smiley face here) + School tomorrow. BANISH THE MONDAY BLUES! (Oooh there's English.) Kim was here! |